Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia in non diabetic, early sign of diabetes?

i remember being about 10 or 12 and getting very shaky and feeling weak quite
often.     eating would always help, especially life cereal.    i remember my
twin brothers not particularly liking life, but since it helped me so much,
my mom always bought it.      hate to admit it, but i liked that!      lol
  i was finally diagnosed at age 21, but looking back, we suspect it
developed years earlier.