[IP] Halloween

For us, other events that are more fun than trick or treating have been
great.  My daughter's best friend's church (got that?) has a big party for
the kids on trick or treat night, lots of fun, kind of carnival style.  They
have hot dogs and stuff for supper, not great, but not pure candy either.
Last year, we had a neighborhood party - roasted hot dogs over a bonfire, it
was covered dish so there were lots of choices.  The kids had so much fun,
they forgot about trick or treating till it was too late.  Even my
not-diabetic kid thought the party was more fun.

Nancy Morgan