Re: [IP] Halloween & Candy & Diabetes

I've got two diabetic kids (13 and 10).  We've always handled Halloween like
Curtis.  All 3 of my kids (including the non-diabetic) put the candy they
collect into a big bowl and everybody can pick one or two after dinner.  Each
night, I also take a handful out of the bowl and either get rid of it or hide
it for me later :-)  This way it doesn't last too long and nobody feels
deprived.  We also go to the bowl if the kids are low.