>Hey.........Im inspired!!  How about calling my new little 507 C
>                                          "Pumpkin"

The last time I accidentally sat down on mine, I could have called it
"Squash". Even with the abuse, it's still working "peachy". My pump is the
"apple" of my eye and top "banana" in my book.

Arrggh! "Lettuce" stop this while we have the chance. <vbg>

(who's had a loooong day today, and is just "plum" crazy...)