Re: [IP] Halloween candy

    To continue your rationale about NOT forbidding our kids ( with or
without diabetes) to have candy....a dear friend decided not to allow her
kids to have any candy in the house because her niece & other relatives did
have diabetes & I guess she erroneously thought if they overindulged, they'd
be more disposed to get it.......Anyway, imagine her chagrin when she arrived
early for a birthday party & observed her son not partaking of the games, but
rather obsessively stuffing all the available m&ms into every available
pocket!....Thereafter she decided occasionally allowing him some junk food
was a much more realistic approach....

Regards, Renee