Re: [IP] Halloween & Candy & Diabetes

When I was a kid, many many moons ago, I would have a blast trick or treating.
My mom would make me a costume.  I could get a pillow case full of candy.
Anyway, at the end of the night I would trade with my brother for the good stuff
he wanted and then my mom would count my candy and give a penny for every piece I
got.  Then she would take me shopping so I could buy a new doll or something.
But with inflation, I would imagine you would have to give a dollar for each
piece of candy.  Oh, I am getting old!  <VBG>

Fran