[IP] Halloween candy

Mag,  try to remember that Matt is  diabetic and just because he is on a
pump doesn't mean that candy is good for him.  He has his whole life
ahead of him.  Because he is diabetic, he needs to learn discipline even
at his young age.  Can't you find something else which will make him
happy to avoid the candy?  It's for his own best health and you are
responsible for that.  If you like candy, indulge behind his back so he
doesn't feel he is missing something.  Do this for him, not for you.
Encouraging candy is not being a responsible parent of a diabetic
child.  My remarks are not meant to be offensive.  E-mail me privately
if you have trouble with this concept.
Eve, age 56 dx age 8, disciplined and healthy today