[IP] New to list

	I am getting a pump!!  This is a great thing for me.  I have an busy work
schedule and know that I will gain better control.  Yeaterday I saw my Endo
and got my A1c results 6.4 down from 13+ in Feb.  He is a great supporter of
the pump.  Oh Yes I am a type 2 very resistant to my own insulin, diagnosed
in July 95 on insulin since March 15 99.

Vern Catron
Email: email @ redacted  Web Pages:
Living History:  French Huguenot 1560's, Gordons Musketeers 1640's, British
Marines 1770-90, 1st NYV Engineers 1861-65