[IP] skin care

I wash my hands with antibacterial soap before I begin.  I use Hibiclens
to clean the infusion site.  I don't understand why you are even
questioning the use of clean techniques.  Would you like to have a
hospital experience?  Isn't it better to avoid some of the scenarios
that are described on this internet site with regard to hospitals.  Get
real and take care of yourself.  You have enough to cope with just
having diabetes without risking more for absolutely no gain.