Re: [IP] Halloween & Candy & Diabetes

geneva would separate her candy into two piles.  the fast acting and slow
acting carbs.
the slow acting we would dole out in her lunch each day and count the carbs.
the fast acting went into her "low basket" or her brother would trade for
HIS choc.  (he likes the airhead, sweet tart type candies better).

mom to geneva
age 10