Re: [IP] trick or treat

mag,  I think that we should tell the kids that they can have X number of
'milky ways'...or their very favorite...and figure out the carbs in advance.
let them bolus for each candy bar, which they will know in advance.... and
that should at least give them the 'permission slip' to eat along  with
their friends.  (although in our neighborhood, the parents won't let the
kids touch the stuff until they check it out)

as far as running around...if they are running nonstop for one hour...15
chos should cover it.

maybe put him on a temp basal of a 10% drop from normal?  good question.

 Do you think