[IP] New MiniMed model #508

Hello i just got off the phone with MiniMed and was advised that it was just
announced that MiniMed has a new model pump.  #508.  Anyone else here this? I
asked what the newer model offered over the 507c and was told mostly the same
she thinks it comes in a wider variety of colors. It would seem to me that it
must have some other differences than colors. Anyone else agree?  And since
Matt will be sent his pump sometime next week it may very well be the new
model #508 and i'd surely like to know about it.