Re: [IP] Type 2 versus type 1

My Dad is a Type 2 ,I am a Type 1 They are both bad .  Except a lot of type 2
that I have met don't try or do not know how to take care of themselves.  I met
one the other day he told me I didn't need to check my blood sugar as much. He
didn't check his at all.  If a Type 1 never checked their bg they would be in
the ER a whole lot more. What I'm trying to say is most Type 2 don't pass
ketones.
Type 1 sometimes get the complications at a early age and don't live as long as
the Type 2 already has lived when they get diagnosed.  Tammy