Re: [IP] Diabetic Eye Changes.

Hi Richard Sorry to hear about your eyes. I had the same thing in the early
70's.I went to the Joslin in Boston and was in an eye study called the DSS.We
all tried different laser. It was found that ruby red was best an any
treatment was best if it was early on. I worried like you. I still drive my
car and if the retina stops leaking it may mean the disease is stopped. I
will Email you later My wife wants me to go shopping.