[IP] RE: careful with Halloween

< wanted to mention that the first time my son went trick or treating with
his pump (4 years ago), he went very LOW.>

I was thinking to mention this too. Prepump, Halloween night was the first
and only night our son ever had a seizure (3:30 a.m.). He had also been at a
dead run the entire night (we buy his candy from him), had eaten snacks
during the excursion, even eaten additional food before he went to bed in an
acceptable range, but what we didn't account for was the exercise affecting
him hours later. What an awful experience. I woke up because I heard a sound
like a frightened horse neighing. Here it was our little boy having
jack-knife seizures.

Joyce Riske