[IP] micros available?!

I realize this may be akin to yelling fire in the theater, but...
Since Shane got his pump from Disetronic, they obviously didn't send him
any sof-sets to try. So over lunch he called MiniMed to see if he could
get any samples, and they offered to send him some micros! From earlier
posts here I was under the impression that it would be a few more weeks
before those were available, but the operator referred to them by name,
and we tried to eliminate any possible confusing by checking that yes,
she did mean a shorter cannula, not just the short tubing length...
Perhaps someone can confirm this?