Re: [IP] krispy kreme donuts

OK I had two, did I overdo it?  I bolused two for each, as if they were
30 g each.  I'll let you know if I drink a gallon or two of water tonite!

Anyone in the dc area, I'm starting a team for the Oct 30th walk.. it's
Capitol Pumpers and I'm the captain.  Please do join, and think about
coming to our first big support group meeting at the MLK library on the
31st at 2 pm.  we're going to have a great speaker though I dont know who
yet, i'm still working on it.

Miranda