Re: [IP] (Fwd) hospitals

Excuse my sarcasm, but who would the anesthesiologist written the letter
too if you had died because of here error????  It really saddens me to read
stuff like this.  It seems to happening more and more.  I guess bottom
line, even if you grab someone off the street, don't go to the hospital
alone and have that power of attorney with you.  I personally think we
should all get Honorary Medical degrees.  Sure seems like from what I read
on this list that we know more than the docs.