Re: [IP] Re: I'm bummed

In a message dated 10/1/99 12:44:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< HOW do you hide the tubing where it exits your clothing? >>

I generally don't care if some of the tubing shows, but when I'm wearing a
dress with side-seam pockets, I've found it helpful to tear a little hole in
the seam of the pocket, thread the tubing through that and just put the pump
in my pocket. Since you appear to be a male-type person, all of your pants
probably have pockets. Just made the hole large enough to slide the end of
the tubing through. Disconnect, pull your pant on, slide the tubing through
the hole and reconnect.