Re: [IP] ???Glucose in Semen???

Laura, I don't think there is much glucose in semen to be concerned.  I'd
be surprised if you could ever get a BG meter reading above LOW.  And
besides, unless the woman was a professional lady of the night or otherwise
into some bizarre kinky equine activities, the amount of glucose
(concetration times volume) would be quite trivial.   So, not to worry
about adding any additional chapters to the birds and bees book with your
daughter.   Indeed, with  8, 12, and 15 yo daughters of my own, I can
assure you that you will have plenty enough worries about the birds and
bees, without any additional chapters :-)
	More likely that the woman was high because of all the previous
nights excitement?  stress?  exercise? hormones?  prior dinnner?