Re: [IP] Ketostix

Lisa,

Does your doctor write up either as a perscription item?  Even though my
insurance is supposed to be covering all supplies (after deductable was
met), they didn't cover the glucogon.  My endo wrote a scrip for it, & now I
get it through the same drugstore I get my insulin at, for the same
"low-low" price.  :)

Sammi