[IP] should you?

Hi Chuck,

Are you scheduled for training and education on your pump?  Do you have
a dependable glucose meter?  Your CDE should help you with beginning
basal rates and carb/unit ratios.  Be sure you know how many digits on
the glucose meter you will drop with each unit of insulin you bolus.
It's a little complicated and I'm sure you will do fine but help at the
beginning can make the transition easy and uneventful.  The more you are
prepared, the easier it will be for you.  I recommend you get
professional training.  Waiting those few extra days isn't thrilling,
but could prove to be very helpful.