Re: [IP] New Pumper - HELP!!!!!

For your endo, and even more importantly for your own knowledge, look to
Pumping Insulin, Edition II, or Stop the Rollercoaster, both by John Walsh.
(Torrey Pines Press 1-800-988-4772) Also, I'm not sure what the
Insulin-Pumpers site has, but I'd look that over too. Your endo seems to be
not up on using the pump to its fullest capabilities. It's the ultimate
tool for personalization.

Go through the basal testing procedures - day and night - and I'm sure
you'll quickly get your daughter on a good routine.

Good luck.

Tina Farrell
Writing, Editing, Design
email @ redacted