Re: [IP] Service at MM/HMS

I can vouch for Sugar Happy (I think they're now in Alamo, CA). They
probably can ship anywhere. Ask for Clark.

Sugar Happy used to be affiliated with Diabetes Interview, in San
Francisco, but split off about a year ago. They have always given me
excellent, personal service, and are willing to work with any health plan.

Tina Farrell

>Anybody got any other pump supply places who are reputable with good
>efficient service?  I might be looking for a new place.  I'll see how
>the next order goes.
>Becky D.

Tina Farrell
Writing, Editing, Design