Re: [IP] Remembering basal rates

I'm planning to develop a chart for myself to help keep track of all kinds
of stuff: eye exams, cholesterol, HbA1c, dentist, weight goals, etc. I will
add basals to my chart -- that's a very good idea.

If someone wants a handy wallet health record card, I got one from the
Diabetes Coalition of California (in collaboration with ADA California
Affiliate, and JDF). It's a little trifold, with a phone number of
1-800-Diabetes -- not sure who's phone that is.

The card gave me some good ideas, but I need more space and the card only
holds 4 sets of results. I want a chart/computer file that I can update and
print out and personalize to me, naturally.