Re: [IP] TV spots

In a message dated 10/31/98 1:46:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I wrote an e-mail to the TV station this evening. >>
What is their e-mail address? I can't seem to find it and am missing the
address on the TV if they publish it.

PS:  Allow a few days to weeks to start feeling the effects of the new
medication.  I hope things get better for you soon.  Remember that I am always
here to listen or if you need a shoulder.   ((((hugs))))