[IP] Flu shot

Just saw my endo yesterday - he gave me a flu shot.  Question - has anyon=
e ever experienced high bg readings after a flu shot?  I was over 400 lat=
e last night, and still over 200 when I woke up this morning (even though=
 I bolused a usually appropriate amount to bring the 400 down).  Just to =
be safe, I changed my site this morning in case that was the problem, but=
 I was just wondering if anyone else had ever had highs after their flu =
shot.  Thanks!