[IP] gymnastics, exercise and the pump

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE0465.A936C720

Are there any current or former gymnasts out there on the pump? My =
daughter Jenna, 9 years old, does competitive gymnastics.  Her sugars =
are much better with the pump than they were on MDI, but it's still hard =
to predict when her sugars will go up (adrenaline response?) and when =
they will go down (using up glucose).  I'm just looking for anyone who's =
been there/done that with exercise to figure out how much to eat, how =
much to bolus to try to get this smoothed out

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE0465.A936C720

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Are there any current or former =
gymnasts out=20
there on the pump? My daughter Jenna, 9 years old, does competitive=20
gymnastics.&nbsp; Her sugars are much better with the pump than they =
were on=20
MDI, but it's still hard to predict when her sugars will go up =
(adrenaline=20
response?) and when they will go down (using up glucose).&nbsp; I'm just =
looking=20
for anyone who's been there/done that with exercise to figure out how =
much to=20
eat, how much to bolus to try to get this smoothed=20
out</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE0465.A936C720--