Re: [IP] A really nice thing happened today . . .

Yep.  And what a delicate way to put it!  He does THAT too.  Three cheers
for our family members.

I feel especially proud of Wayne's participation in my insertions, because
he has a lifelong fear of needles.  Nearly passed out the one time he tried
to give blood.  Turned green the first time I tested my blood sugar in a
restaurant.  Had to put his head between his knees the first time I REMOVED
a  Sofset in his presence.  Didn't think he could use the Softserter on me,
but did.  Said he'd never be able to insert a Sil, and that he couldn't
stand the thought of hurting me, but then kept asking to watch while I did
it so he could get used to it.  Finally did it, even though he was shaking
and drenched with sweat afterwards.  Kept on doing it.  Says it's the
hardest thing he's ever done.  That's a measure of love, if ever there was

- --Laurel (feeling grateful & maybe a bit gooey tonight)