[IP] Re: TV spots

<< This
 > evening there was a spot about insulin pumps.   >>  Rhonda and I both saw
this "wonderful" presentation about the "new treatment for people with
diabetes".  Problem is...they presented it as if a pump will help all people
with diabetes.  And they showed a MM 506, certainly not the state of the art.
We will be sending responses to the TV station...fer sure, fer sure.  I sure
wish the media would check the real facts before putting out short clips that
omits the true facts.. It is a constant battle to get the right information
out to the public.

Barbara B.