Re: [IP] A really nice thing happened today . . .

In a message dated 10/30/98 8:50:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< --I am totally converted to Sils, and Wayne's insertion technique is now
 excellent (he even insists on soemtimes inserting in areas I CAN reach, so
 he can keep his skills fresh). >>
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Wayne the one who was looking forward to
the back country geography for site insertions?  So glad to hear he is
participative in your pumping efforts!

Barbara B.