Re: [IP] Disetronic Plastic Cartridges

Has anyone had experience with the plastic cartridges for the Disetronic

We just began using plastic cartridges for Stephanie for the same reason.
We've used 3 of them now, and have had no problem with insulin
strength...Stephanie typpically gets about 10 days out of a cartridge. We've
never pre-filled cartridges, so have no clue as to whether that would
present problems. We have found the plunger handle to be a hassle, though.
It twists out of theplunger way too easily!

Good luck!