[IP] Re: a would-be pumper

> My husband is also looking at a job in Tubingen, Germany. Any
> information on  whether there is any nation-wide coverage for insulin
> pump medical supplies there (in Germany) would be appreciated.

Hi Katherine

In Germany, there is a very good nation-wide coverage for insulin
pump medical supplies. Disetronic is the most often used pump in
Germany, so the widest range of pump supplies are Disetronic
supplies. But there are also many pump supplies for the Minimed
available in all drugstores and mail-order firms.
I hope this helps. If you=B4d like some more informations, you are very
welcome to email me privately.