[IP] Disetronic Plastic Cartridges

Has anyone had experience with the plastic cartridges for the Disetronic
pump?  I have been using the glass cartridges for years with no problem,
but just had to order the plastic ones due to a supply shortage.  I have
heard that insulin doesn't do as well when stored for a while in the
plastic cartridges.  I usually prefill 4-5 glass cartridges and leave
them in the fridge until I'm ready to use them.  Has anyone heard that
this isn't advisable with the plastic ones?

Disetronic H-tron V100 for 4 years
Diabetes for 12 years

Susan & Terry Taylor
Susan Work  email @ redacted