[IP] Remembering basal rates

I have 7 basal rates, which I occasionally have to tweak a tiny bit for
things like stress, hormones, etc.  As I'm also perimenopausal, my brain
is mush and I can't remember my own name sometimes.  I write the times
and basal rates on the back of one of my business cards and kepp it in
my MM leather pump case.  Then if I get zapped by something
electrical/magnetical/ etc. I will at least no where to begin again.
Vicki McDonald