[IP] Write down those rates (was:Claims of ESD are unfounded)

I think that regardless of the brand of pumps we get, something to keep in
mind is to write down the basal rates and times.  I know it sounds silly
and maybe obvious, but people have lost all their profiles due to a pump
problem and then realized that they had no idea what the rates were.  I
lost mine once and didn't have them written down and I was too embarrassed
to call the endo (who I hadn't seen in ages anyway) and I GUESSED!  I was
probably close but it took awhile before I got things sort of right (I
didn't have "Pumping Insulin" for help).

Now I keep them in a card in my Rolodex, since I can never find anything
diabetes-related when I really need it and so someone else would probably
come across it in an emergency.

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada