Re: [IP] Local ADA

Helps a lot!!! I have now made a file and will start some of these =
activities.  Thank you so much!!!!

Bonnie Richardson
COLSA, 256.922.1512, x1805

>>> Dan & Lisa Diener <email @ redacted> 10/30 10:30 AM >>>
I started a support group for families with school age and younger
diabetics.  I started by getting a list of names from the school nurse,
then I put fliers up at local pharmacies and doctor offices.  Then I
called surrounding area newspapers and put an add in each of them for
FREE.  We meet once a month and I send out a newsletter after each

Hope this helps,
Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)