Re: [IP] New Pumper - HELP!!!!!

Hi Sherri,

When I first went on the pump they had me on four different basal
rates.  We had some difficulties so I opted to fast for a 24 hour
period.  My endo was able to set four different rates from .05,  .08,
1.4 and 1.7.   Since then I have had remarkable blood sugars.

There are times when a dawn effect needs to be addressed by a different
rate in the morning.  I would suggest have Minimed send you the book
they use for pump education.  I am sure someone on this list will
recommend another book to you that is also very good.  I forgot the

Best of luck,

Ken Bernstein