Re: support groups, was re: [IP] Local ADA

At first the cost of the newsletters and postage was just paid for by
me.  Then we held a bake sale in September to help with cost and now I
am in the process of writing local businesses for donations.  In the
letter I stated that compared to the national averages our school
district has a 5 times the normal rate of diabetics, what our mission
statement is, what our goals are and what WE as a group plan to do to
meet those goals.  Then I asked their company or employees to donate.  I
am also planning on writing to local sororities.  We do not have any

If I can help in any other way please let me know.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)