Re: [IP] Minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge?

In the last year I have had at least 6 episodes of "static discharge"
finally I received a new pump about 1 month ago.  I don't think they
know what the cause is. It happened at the worst times. Once I was on my
way to a UW Football game, just driving along-pump alarm goes nuts,
sounds just like the self test sound. I look and all memory is gone-no
basel or bolus history or settings, and clock reads 12:00........I don't
remember all 10 basel settings, do you?  Anyway it can be a problem.