Re: [IP] Neuropathy

>>> Eugenia Gracer <email @ redacted> 10/30 8:49 AM >>>
  now recently during the days my legs=20
     feel as if they are running. Initially the doctor put me on 25 mg =
     Elavil at bedtime which really seemed to help. <<<<<

My doctor put me on seizure meds also for "restless leg syndrome".  I take =
something with a long name like Clozipin.  Said the small amount taken =
only at night should pose no problems and I would finally be able to get =
more than 4 hours sleep.  I was amazed at how well it works with no side =
effects.  Glad your doc could help you.=20