Re: [IP] Re: Fwd: six year old and the pump

> In my response, I mentioned that I was pursuing
> the insulin pump for Mark, my 3 year old.  Well,
> someone responded and basically flamed me for
> saying that.

I follow that news group and must have missed your
post and the bad response when my ISP was having
problems or I would have immediately replied in =

your support.  The pump is the most wonderful thing.
I can't imagine going back to shots.  I would think
that the parents being willing to do the work
required for a pump would be the most important
criteria for a young child to go on a pump.

A Very Happy Pumper for 8 1/2 Weeks!