[IP] Neuropathy

     When I started having pain in my feet and legs I went to see a
     Neurologist who did nerve conduction tests. I take ballet and my feet
     cramp terribly and at night and now recently during the days my legs
     feel as if they are running. Initially the doctor put me on 25 mg of
     Elavil at bedtime which really seemed to help. He recently changed my
     medications to Neurontin 3x a day and 10 mg of Elavil at bedtime.
     Neurontin is used for seizure patients but they have discovered that
     it helps with neuropathy symptons. Elavil is used for depression but
     also has been known to help with neuropathy. I hope this information
     helps with anyone else that is experiencing this problem.