[IP] Getting 507C on Monday

Just wanted to let you guys know that our insurance company has finally
signed the contract with MiniMed, after 4 months, so that Spencer's pump
and supplies are all paid for 100%.  MiniMed really went to bat for us.
We will be getting our supplies from Home Medical and you guys are
really worrying me.  :-) They are going to try and send me out a years
worth of supplies if the insurance company will let them, so hopefully
that will solve the problem of running out of supplies.

I haven't told Spencer yet that his new blue 507C is suppose to be here
on Monday.  I can't wait to see his face!!

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)