Re: [IP] New Pumper - HELP!!!!!

Hi  Sherri --

Don't know what idea your endo has about the *single*
basal rate for your daughter.  Since April this year, my
internist put me on MDI of N before breakfast and bedtime,
plus a scale of H before meals and bedtime.  When I
recently got my pump, my MiniMed rep put me on a basal
of 0.6 u of H per hour from midnight to 7AM, 0.8 H alll other
times.  She did this by looking at my internist's MDI
therapy.  <g>

Seems to work for me...

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )