[IP] minimed susceptible to electro-static discharge

I don't know if it is related to static, but two times yesterday when i
bolused a continuous beep occured.  The second time the beep lasted for
at least 3 seconds.  I called minimed and the tech person asked if it was
static.  The scary thing is that it has flip flopped my am to pm which
totally messed up my basals.  At the end of the conversation she asked if
i had considered getting an upgrade.  I have but my insurance will only
pay for $2,000 and i have to come up with the rest, which is not possible
at this time.  Anyone know of anyone with an extra 507?  Or someone who
might be willing to work a deal?  michelle at email @ redacted

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]