Re: [IP] Service at MM/HMS

This isn't the pump supply place.  This is the insurance co.  They must pay you within a calendar year of the date they got the paperwork.  Despite that, I have waited as long as 1 1/2 years.  The dept. of corporations in your state can investigate though after 1 year.  The insurance companies make insterest by sitting on the $$.  Some of them are also too disorganised to process things as they should.  You might actually see a check in as little as a month.  It's a bit of a lottery.  IF you live in a
state that hasn't gone managed care yet, the speed will be faster.
Best of luck