[IP] Re: Rodney

> My friends, I need some help from the group a wish, a pray, a good thought. After 21yrs of DM this old body is giving up
> on me. I have had so form of gastroparesis long before I got DM but it was me getting DM that made it bad. I have done
> everything the Doctors can think of to do. From all the many drug, to IV, to tube, to cleaning out the gut of everything. The
> pacemaker is the last thing they know of doing. I can no longer work, it is hard any more to do anything around my house. But
> I will do everything I need to do to get better, everyday I get up do as many thing that I can . If it is just taking a shower and
> getting dressed and that is all I can do that day that is great; I got one thing done I have lived one more day.

While the list volume has grown quite large, I find myself skimming over
many of the posts.  But I always stop and read entirely everything you
post.  Even with all of the complications that you have, you still
manage to have a positive attitude and you try to make others feel
better about this disease.  You are truly an inspiration.  My prayers
are with you.  God bless and keep fighting!