Re: [IP] pumping siblings!!

Sam...If your sister is very sensitive, then a low basal rate is probably what
she will need on the pump...I do not think that animal insulin is available
for the pump, but I am sure that early pumpers used it in the pre-human based
insulin days.
Barbara B.
<< . however, there is a potential problem. She uses
 animal-based insulin because of extreme ...........??.{insensitivity}.??....
to low BG
 (she's been diabetic for over 40 years). Can she use this type
 of product with a pump? If so, I may get her pumping yet.