Re: [IP] a would-be pumper

> My husband is also looking at a job in Tubingen, Germany. Any
> information on  whether there is any nation-wide coverage for insulin
> pump medical supplies there (in Germany) would be appreciated.

Pumping is considered quite normal in Germany. I've recently moved here
from Britain (where pumping is considered quite abnormal). I walked into
my local diabetes clinic in Freiburg, and the endo I saw had 40 other
pumpers in his charge. Disetronic has 80% of the market here, but
Minimed also have a nationwide support network.

- --
mailto:email @ redacted